Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello Kindermusik World!

"Think Different" is Apple's motto. It's also one I identify with - and I'm sure many of you, as Kindermusik Educators, do as well.

I look forward to sharing the colors, music, and creativity that is living in our everyday world and that can inspire us in our Kindermusik and non-Kindermusik lives.

My name is Careyanne Nicholson Deyo and I’ve been working for Kindermusik International since 2003. Kindermusik is based in Greensboro, NC, and licenses Independent Educators that teach worldwide.

My *new* focus is to develop web tools for Educators and to continue the so-very-creative blog that Molly McGinn started a few years ago.

We are always looking to introduce Kindermusik Educators, connect with Moms of preschoolers, and to highlight musical moments or just-so-cute videos that relate to the young learners that we love. If you have a Kindermusik website or something you’d like to feature, be sure to send me a message!

Hoping to get to know you better,
Careyanne Deyo

cdeyo@kindermusik.com

6 comments:

Molly McGinn said...

I love it, Careyanne. And of course, I love the title. Looking forward to watching this evolve.

jessi said...

Excellent first post! Happy blogging! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello back to *you*, Careyanne! I look forward to reading more and more of your blog!

Kindermusik hugs of welcome to you!

Merri Williams
Decatur, GA

Careyanne Deyo said...

Wow - thanks to Molly, Jessi, and Merri for welcoming me. Three supreme bloggers!

The Kindermusik blog world is delightfully cozy and warm - thank you for your well wishes!

Anonymous said...

Hey Careyanne! I am so looking forward to regularly checking out your new blog. I can't tell you how happy I was to find that you had not left the KM "family."

Careyanne Deyo said...

Jeanne - you are too sweet! Thank you for your comment - I look forward to staying 'connected' with you too!